The face of an amur tiger was printed to the front of a transaero boeing 747 400 aircraft in a bid to bring attention to the plight of one of the most endangered big cats in the world. Airline unveils colourful new livery to help raise awareness of big cats uncertain future russian carrier transaero has unveiled a special new livery featuring the face of the big cat on one of its long haul boeing 747 400 planes picture transaero the siberian tiger has taken pride of place on . Tiger 747 guy van herbruggen charles kennedy on amazoncom free shipping on qualifying offers tiger 747 tells the story of the boeing 747 in service with the flying tiger line seaboard world and federal express. Flying tiger line the airline took delivery of its first boeing 747 the flying tiger line then put in orders for brand new boeing 747 200f freighters
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.