The black death was a devastating global epidemic of bubonic plague that struck europe and asia in the mid 1300s estimates vary but the black death may have killed one half of europes population and about 100 million people worldwide. The black death is widely believed to have been the result of plague caused by infection with the bacterium yersinia pestis. A fascinating work of detective history the black death traces the causes and far reaching consequences of this infamous outbreak of plague that spread across the continent of europe from 1347 to 1351 a fascinating work of detective history the black death traces the causes and far reaching . The black death bubonic plague in the early 1330s an outbreak of deadly bubonic plague occurred in china the bubonic plague mainly affects rodents but fleas can transmit the disease to people
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.