Louis pasteurs contributions to science technology and medicine are astounding read about the man who saved the wine industry in france on biographycom. Louis pasteur louis pasteur french chemist who was one of the most important founders of medical microbiology. Beginnings louis pasteur was born in the market town of dole in eastern france on december 27 1822 his father was jean joseph pasteur a decorated former sergeant major in napoleon bonapartes army who now worked as a tanner. Louis pasteur 1822 1895 is revered by his successors in the life sciences as well as by the general public in fact his name provided the basis for a household word pasteurized his research which showed that microorganisms cause both fermentation and disease supported the germ theory of disease at a time when its validity was still being questioned
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.