Braintrust has 560 ratings and 42 reviews christopher said i ended up reading this after an extended argument with a philosopher of science in england . A scientific explanation for human moral values is far from straightforward reveals margaret boden. What is morality where does it come from and why do most of us heed its call most of the time in braintrust neurophilosophy pioneer patricia churchland argues that morality originates in the biology of the brain. Self preservation is embodied in our brains circuitry we seek food when hungry warmth when cold and sex when lusty
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.